BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Chat Box!

Hey Guys! The blog has a new chat box, so whenever your on the blog you can chat with your friends! Ahaha, yeah I know you all know the process, so yeah.
Do you like the background? If so comment below! Tell me what you like about it!

9 Comments/ Replys:

Hannajeancp said...

Ahaha! My fav part is the blue glasses on the penguin in the Users Bar! That penguin happens to be K_Sara, one of my best friends on the chat!

max51423 said...

pretty cool chatbox, I'll be on alot :]

Hannajeancp said...

Okay XD

Unknown said...

its really cool! same here ill be on alot
XD

Unknown said...

its really cool! same here ill be on alot
XD

Hannajeancp said...

Cool! Can't wait

Hannajeancp said...

max u said u would be on a lot =(

Hannajeancp said...

max u said u would be on a lot =(

Hannajeancp said...

max u said u would be on a lot =(