BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Wow... HUGE change in plans :)

Nantucket Island MapWell, as some of you know.. my party was going to be tommorow, but then i changed the plans to wednesday. Of course, everytime I plan something, my mom happens to plan something huge on the exact same day ( If you have known me since last summer.. of course you remember how many times i re-scheduled the prom). But, I have no problem with these changes because ever since my sister left, my mom has been being wicked awesome and letting me get anything I want as long as I do some stuff that she wants to do, and keep a good attitude. So, one of these spontaneous desires were when I was watching Tv.. and my mom

Nantucket, Massachusetts, United States, North America: Straight Wharf in Nantucket Town is a main point of entry for arriving boatswas on Facebook. She saw a picture of Nantucket Island, and said " Wow! wouldn't it be nice if we could go their for a day trip". Of course, when my sister is home.. all of these things are impossible because trips with my sister are a huge pain in the butt because she always begs to take friends and complains when she doesn't get what she wants.  But, since my sister is off to camp for the next week.. my dad said it would be 100% possible. 
    
     So after that planning for our " day trip".. we ended up booking a hotel for 2 nights LOL.. one long " day trip" don't ya think?We are going to take a boat ride around the cape tomorrow, go to Nantucket on Tuesday ( we have to take a boat ride their and back ), and we might go to the beach again on Tuesday.  And the funny thing is.. she said all of this today.. and we are going tomorrow LOL! So good thing i cancelled the party in advance lol! I feel really lucky because when I was at camp.. my sister stayed at home for both weeks ( I went for 2 weeks ). I was going to go to the beach on Tuesday, just because it was nice weather.. but we were going to go to some beach that was close to our house.. and the beaches close to my house don't compare to the beaches of Nantucket Island! So once again, everything turned out to be okay.. and Im wicked happy :) Here are some pictures of the beaches on Nantucket.. Some of them are painted.. but it's still the same thing :).

http://www.chathaminfo.com/shared-files/Lighthouse%20Beach%20Website%20Homepage.jpghttp://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ59PciYRD9U4Dj-Yt4_8hxgNEu_ktvkz7wa7Mc7YM4lYTk6E&t=1&usg=__aUqS7CyYTyOj90w0epbgQmIOjOU=
http://www.boston.com/community/photos/raw/Sunset_fishing_on_Nantucket.jpghttp://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/33/37/02/nantucket-sunset.jpghttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/_loIDAqb1nLg/SaQvjbUDPSI/AAAAAAAAAA8/93XKnt0LqaU/s400/ersosion_beach_nantucket_lighthouse.jpg

1 Comments/ Replys:

Rachie said...

Nice beaches.
The one down the road from where i live..sucks.