BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Little Story about " MY LIFE"

Well.. i decided to write a story about my " real" life.. so here it goes. My name is Hanna and im 13 years old. Im from Massachusetts and i grew up there my whole life. When i was a baby .. and up into kindergarten i lived in Franklin Massachusetts with my parents and my twin sister. We had a neighbour named katy .. and a old women who had a small apple orchard in her front yard. When i was going into my 2nd year of kindergarten ( i didn't make the age cut for 1st grade)  i moved to another town in Massachusetts ( i still live there ) and went to public school for one year. From 1st grade through 6th grade i went to private school called The Academy of Notre Dame and didn't make much friends because people were all about " if you were rich or not" and not about if you were nice or not. So this year for 7th grade.. im going to my town's public school and i will hopefully make some new friends .. even though i still stayed in contact with A LOT of people from kindergarten. Im going to take a few art classes and hopefully get into a good high school in 2 years. I like to design graphics and i ESPECIALLY LOVE TO DESIGN CLOTHES. I love to sew and create things.. I have nothing really else to tell you so BYE :).

-HANNA :D

3 Comments/ Replys:

Rachie said...

Hanna
would you mind posting on my blog for one day, its for my lwr summer thing?

Rachie said...

hanna
this is your em penguin that i drew =D
http://i36.tinypic.com/209nkef.jpg

Anonymous said...

heey hanna rememberr? -sparklelaine