BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

New Chat Background!

Well... I just wanted to tell you that i made once of my best chat backgrounds today. It's up on the chat on the bottom of this blog.. and I hope you like it! I really like this design because while I was making it... it made me remember all the good times I had with my chat and club penguin friends. I think i started Club Penguin around when I was turning 9 years old.. and now im turning 13 in November.. so Ive had many passes through friends that stuck with me.. and some that went their own ways. Cheroes, Samson, and Spongebob727 have been here since day 1.. and are still here today. This Chat background has pictures from most of our greatest memories, and have lists of the people that we need to remember. It reminds us that " Summer might be over.. but the memories always last.".

3 Comments/ Replys:

Kira Marie said...

im still here :(

Anonymous said...

RIP HANNAJEAN XOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

Hii i found your website i myself don't know how, but it looks cool. Please update your website. Love from India