BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

June 17th Update

Well I'm on a plane heading to Britain to visit my great aunt who i haven't seen since i was like 2... so most of my day ill be doing that... Right now im on the plane.. but soon i will gtg cuz when we are coming close to a land i have to turn off all my electronics... unfortunately.. So i probably wont be on for the rest of the day... maybe like in the middle of the night ill get up becuz all the adults are going out and leaving me at my great aunts house....  they want me to meet the neighbors too!... apparently there are some people my age tht live their! cant wait!!!

7 Comments/ Replys:

Samson235 said...

oooo cool! i went out to a big store to get some sleepover snacks cus im staying at my neighbour johns. he's kinda boring cus he hant got a computer so im bringing mine so i might be switching in and out of chats

Hannajeancp said...

ok lol.. haha wut a coincidence.. my great aunts neighbour has a son named john...!! ... must be a popular name here in Britain.. i got off the p;ane a while ago.. we had an AMMMAZING dinner at my hotel!!

Kira Marie said...

TODAYS MY BIRTHDAY! lol

rachie2k10 said...

How did u get the comment thing to work

rachie2k10 said...

ih nvm i got mine to work :D

Anonymous said...

Hi there :D

Hannajeancp said...

Hey lol