BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Design

Hey guys I made this chat background for my friend on Oreo's chat! She is wicked nice and gave me some more tips on how to get unbanned! She said she will help advertise the blog too! Remember that all my chat backgrounds are completely free, but sometimes I will ask small favors if they ever pop up 

- Hannajean

5 Comments/ Replys:

Joyce15/Rainbow4 said...

Yay! It's soo pretty! Thanks a bunch! :) I made a post about it on my blog: http://joyce15.wordpress.com. I also advertised on Oreo's chat!

Joyce15/Rainbow4 said...

Hey, can you help me on my blog? I can you on it, if you want. :) I would love to have a header made!! This time I wanna use my member penguin for it.

Joyce15/Rainbowgal5 said...

I meant: "I can add you on my blog, if you want." LOL, sorry!

Hannajeancp said...

lol tht would be great XD

Cheroes said...

awesome! hey hanna can u get people to go to my blog? i think everyone's forgotten about it :/